1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Evans Meadows is cat and dog friendly, in certain buildings. Dogs up to 100 pounds are limited to the 1st floor; up to 40 pounds on 2nd and 3rd floors. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- 1 Cat=$200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats=$200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog=$200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs=$200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog=$200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
6. What parking options are available?
- Residents are responsible for electricity only in select buildings and gas + electric in others.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- A reserved space in the garage is included.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payments, professional on-site management and more.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.