1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Evans Meadows is cat and dog friendly, in certain buildings. Dogs up to 100 pounds are limited to the 1st floor; up to 40 pounds on 2nd and 3rd floors. We allow two pets maximum per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- 1 Cat=$200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats=$200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog=$200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs=$200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog=$200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity only in select buildings and gas + electric in others.
- A reserved space in the garage is included.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payments, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Love living here! Clean, well kept up. Management is on top of things. Very quiet & family friendly!- Heidi W